[14 - 15 September 2023] The 4th International Conference on Informatics, Technology and Engineering 2023 (InCITE 2023)
[Repost] The 4th International Conference on Informatics, Technology and Engineering 2023 (InCITE 2023)
Adaptive, Resilient, & Collaborative Engineering | Towards Faster Recovery& Impactful Solutions
The world in the last decade has been facing global issues such as accelerated global warming, depleting natural resources, food waste and scarcity, water contamination and shortage, energy conservation, etc. Enter the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and we face what people term as double disruption. Not only solutions to the above problems are becoming more critical, but they are also needed fast. Timely and effective solutions are called for so that we can recover from the pandemic while at the same time carry our efforts to better our world. It is no longer sufficient to find solutions that can only delay the negative impacts from the above problems, but it is imperative to tip the balance and reverse the impacts to our advantage. Engineers and engineering have a vital role in inventing mechanisms, systems, and/or products that can address the solutions. Digital technologies and artificial intelligence have been at the forefront of such exploration and we can expect some hints for a better future, if we continue being adaptive, resilient, and collaborative.
Given the above background, Faculty of Engineering - Universitas Surabaya, will host the fourth bi-annual international conference “The 4th International Conference on Informatics, Technology and Engineering 2023 (InCITE 2023)” in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, September 14th-15th, 2023. This event is a continuation of the past events successfully held in 2017, 2019, and 2021. We invite academia and business practitioners all around the globe to share ideas and best practices relevant to the above conference topic. We hope that this event can also serve as a platform of gathering for anyone interested in exploring potential solutions of our common problems today.
Accepted and presented paper will be submitted for publication in reputable International Proceeding (Atlantis Press).
See you in Yogyakarta!
- Engineering Design and Innovation (New Product & Service Innovation; Human Factors Engineering; CAD/CAM/CAE Integration Technology; Green Design; Engineering Management)
- Manufacturing and Engineering Processes (Manufacturing & Production Processes; Electronics & Control Systems; Quality & Reliability Engineering; Logistics & Supply Chain Engineering; Green Manufacturing; Food Processing Technology)
- Power Systems and Energy Management (Materials Science & Technology; Power Systems & Energy Engineering; Applied Technology for Sustainable Development in Energy; Bioenergy; Environmental Science & Technology)
- The Role of IT for Innovation Enhancement (Information & Communication Technology; Multimedia; Big Data Analysis & Information Retrieval; Artificial Intelligence; E-Business; Internet of Things; Cryptography and Security)
- Full paper submission deadline : May 20th, 2023
- Notification of review : July 15th, 2023
- Camera Ready : August 12th, 2023
- Early bird registration deadline : August 19th, 2023
- Normal registration deadline : August 31st, 2023
- Conference : September 14th-15th, 2023