[Position Spring 2024] Hiring students for MS-PhD- Integrated course
Energy Nanomaterial Lab (ENML) at Nano-Energy Chemistry University of Ulsan – South Korea, is currently hiring students for MS-PhD, Integrated course
• Electrocatalyst (HER, OER, ORR, Fuel oxidation reaction)
• Photocatalysis (Hydrogen production, water degradation, CO2 reduction)
If you are interested in joining ENML, we recommend you satisfy the following conditions:
• Having excellent analytical & thinking skills
• Having a good proficiency in English (IELTS min 6.0 or equivalence is a plus)
• Hard working and passionate
• Able to work under pressure
• Having strong knowledge of fundamental chemistry
• Rich in-hands experience in various projects
• Experience international research environment and conference
• Supported tuition and monthly stipend (+ incentive based on the research performance)
Please highlight, the field of the research is specifically electrocatalysis and photocatalysis.
For more information of Lab, visit our website:
What's Your Reaction?